Step 1: Place your order using online form
The first step to getting your assignment written is submitting the order form found here.
- No sign-ups needed
- It only takes a minute
- Keep the relevant files handy for uploading
- Instructions to the writer can be added on the order form
Step 2: Pay 25% writing fee as deposit
- After the order form is submitted you will be taken to the payment window
- 25% of the price of your order should be paid upfront to confirm your order
- You can also ask the live chat support team to email you an invoice for this amount
Step 3: Your writer starts writing your assignment
- Once the order is confirmed a writer will be assigned to you.
- You will receive the writer's information in the order confirmation email
- Your writer will email you when he/she starts working on your assignment
- You can collaborate with the writer while the paper is being written
Step 4: We email you the first draft of the assignment
- The first draft will include a rough draft of at least the first half of the assignment
- You can approve, reject or ask for revision of the first draft
- You may also request a different writer if you'd like
Step 5: You review and approve the draft, pay the remaining fee
- If you are satisfied with the draft, you can approve it.
- With your approval the writer will work on the rest of the assignment
- You will be emailed an invoice for the rest of the writing fee
Step 6: We email you the final assignment
- After the invoice for the remaining fee is paid, you will receive the completed assignment
- The completed assignment will be formatted.
- It will be ready-for-submission
Step 7: You ask for revisions if needed
- After receive the final assignment, a student can still ask for revisions
- Revisions are unlimited and completely free
- There is NO time limit to requesting revisions